Monday, August 11, 2008

In Birthday Cake Nation


Birthday Cake is awesome in any way shape or form. Icing, no icing, powder, ice cream cake, marble cake, gluton free cake...I think we all just want to eat cake.


"have your cake and eat it too!".


Everyone has a birthday and even if you cant eat cake Im sure you want it one way or another, hmmm I know I do.




My sisters birthday is today and it's perfect timing because all I could think about in this last month or so was how much I wanted to cut into a delicious piece of bakery fresh cake. The universe heard my weeping because when I got home from work, I completely forgot it was her birthday and my eyes lasered in on a beautiful white box on the kitchen table. Jumping around screaming birthday cake for about 10 seconds, and realizing that the universe does work in mysterious ways. I think I will blog about that fact! Furthermore, we are in birthday cake nation!

No comments:

Followers