Thursday, January 15, 2009

Clap Your Hands!


Today it snowed. Its pretty cold and if you could see my face, you'd say "Gosh! She looks beat!" and I am. A song a day takes a lot out of you, not to mention that I've been out and about all week. All the while, I'm still here, and I still feel good about things. My vacation has been quite swell. My hair is everywhere and today I chose not to wear my contacts and look like geeky T. Atleast thats what I was called in highschool. It didn't stick though, thankfully.
I miss a boat load of people and wish so much they were here to watch movies and drink hot chocolate (water) with me. Tomorrow I get to hang out with DJ Sassafrass and have a Knitting/Music/Dance party. I am very excited! If you are back in school, still on break, working, or whatever you're doing just have yourself a Knitting/Music/Dance party. Theres a 100% chance you will feel 100% better about life! I tell no lies. Don't forget to clap your hands!

Also I recently saw Slumdog Millionaire and Revolutionary Road. They both were amazing in different ways. That's all I will say. Go see them! NOW!

1 comment:

DJ Sassafras said...

Knitting parties do make you feel better even if you have issues knitting.

Followers