Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaweguration! + Win Win Win


So I'm sure everyone knows that Barack Obama is now our 44th president as of a little over an hour ago! This year is really looking up so far. I'm just hoping we can all unite for one common cause! CHANGE! The whole thing is extremely moving, even for younger people who may not understand the magnitude. I am certain that they can feel the movement and the change we have seen and the change we are about to see in our wonderful nation. This is really something!

On another note I have finished my project and I am very proud of myself. I had a goal in mind and I successfully completed that goal! I made 11 songs in a little less than two weeks and they are all songs I am proud to say I composed. This journey was really about self discipline.I'm usually the one to have one rough night and throw the whole thing away (believe me there were rough nights). I mainly wanted to try my hand at completing a project and sticking with it. That was one of my new year resolutions and I feel grateful to be able to complete and conquer something like that on a personal level. I feel like a strong person is one who is self disciplined with ethics, and moral values. This is what I strive for in my everyday life! I also love making music! Win Win Win! Check out my video!

1 comment:

Luke said...

That video's saweet!

Followers