Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Will Be Spring


Bonjour!

Here I am, in Maryland, enjoying delicious crabs and wonderful family. Enjoying the warm weather! It feels good to get out of town. This is the second weekend in a row. Sisterhood of the Traveling Attia. Like the movie..with the pants! No? okay... Seriously, I feel pretty good. I have so much work to do as it is the end of an amazing semester but I can't help but feel happy because the sun is shining so bright. It feels like this has been the longest winter. It started in November and it has been freezing ever since. I just want the warm weather to stay! Even though I'm a little afraid of bumble bees, its comforting to see them buzzing around me on a day like today. They are enjoying the sunshine as I am. Bzzz...(Im buzzing)
Enjoy this change in weather. The winter makes me appreciate it to the fullest extent. Soon, it will be May and every color will bloom into existence in our gardens, in our forests, in our souls, and in our lives. Just a few more days of the rainy month and there you have it. A sense of city, country, or sea wherever you are. I am going to make me a sunshine playlist. This playlist will be full of happy songs and sunshine tunes! Hooray for the spring time!

Peace and Love,
Attia

No comments:

Followers