Saturday, April 4, 2009

Somewhere Over The Rainbow


Yesterday I saw a rainbow...It was AMAZING!

Yesterday I was verbally abused at my job...it was HORRIFYING!

I wont let that get me down! When people don't have such good days they like to take it out on the cute front desk lady at the hotel. Oh my life! This guy was totally insane on the phone. Luckily, I don't let things like that get to me. The best part was that I got to see a rainbow!! It gave me the chills when I looked outside and saw the array of colors neatly aligned in the sky. I love when it rains and the sun is shining. It makes me feel serene like everything will be okay. Which it will!

I have to say, things haven't been the easiest lately but seeing things like rainbows and rain in the sunshine makes me feel like I will be alright some how. No matter who threatens me or hates me for giving them wrong directions to the hotel, I can still smile and say "Hey, it's April! Life is beautiful!"

Something you need to know...Lately I have been dancing at the train stop. It's so much fun and even though people stare at me and think I'm strange...it is so so so rewarding! It cheers me up in the sourest of moods. I mean I don't do full out dance routines but if my favorite song comes on, I don't hesitate to groove! You should try it anyhow...

Enjoy your Rain in the Sunshine!!
Attia

photo by: Calvin Jones

1 comment:

Luke said...

haha, that's awesome (the dancing at the train stop). I'm pretty sure I'd be too embarassed to do that.

Followers