Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fashion Comes To Life

Fashion! Isn't it wonderful! Isn't it amazing! I'm in love with it. I stumbled across an old friend recently who failed to mention he was in fashion school! I was very upset that he never told me that. If he would have, he would have known that I am secretly crazy about it. Further more, my friend Daimon is very very talented and I thought I'd give him a little love!





Daimon Jerrick Ramon Arrington

After graduating Granville Charter School (in Trenton, NJ), Daimon moved to Philadelphia, PA to attend Girard College High School where his passion for fashion came to life. After struggling with his choice of college, he decided to follow his dream of becoming a fashion designer. He then enrolled in the Art Institute of Philadelphia where he is now a sophomore. Not only is he a student, he holds a position with great regards in sales at Urban Outfitters.

Currently, Daimon Arrington is designing for his label Jerri Ramon he is also a personal shopper, seamstress, designer, patternmaker, and stylist. Daimon is currently seeking potential internships in design in the Phialdelphia and New York area. He is inspired by some of the greatest designers like Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, D Squared, Bill Blass, Christian Siriano, and Tom Ford.

Daimon plans on building his experience within the industry by working as a designer. He is opened to doing fashion work so for any inquiries or more information:

email: daimonarrington@gmail.com
email: dda181@stu.aii.edu












No comments:

Followers