Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Lights


I hope everyone had a tasty Thanksgiving as I did, along with Birthday Cake. Many laughs, and many friends...isn't that what life is all about. Enjoying where you are. I know I said I am eager to travel, but in the same respect maybe I haven't given where I am enough credit. I need to appreciate my place on earth. I am very fortunate to have what I have.

The winter is starting to depress me, and the fact that I can feel it coming helps me to be a little happier. I get like this every year. There has to be something wrong with my life, even if there isn't really. I think I'll be okay.

I'm going to cling to the beautiful Christmas lights I see everyday, everywhere I go. I know that there are people who are actually excited for this time of year. Maybe I should hang Christmas lights. It could cheer me up. Let me just put this out in the universe: I need to travel somewhere...or I will crawl out of my skin! okay glad that's out! Don't worry people I'm still smiling. Buy me a great gift for Christmas or burn me a CD! C'mon, I'll burn you one too.

No comments:

Followers