Sunday, November 9, 2008

How quickly we forget...

Sometimes it rains, wets the leaves, and I get sad.

Is anyone as excited as I am for November? Oak Oak Okay has two shows next weekend...awesome! My birthday, DeDe Marie's birthday (baby sis), Thanksgiving, black friday, I just can't wait for all this action! There's nothing better. I've been gone for a little while, busy about town. Now I'm back and curious as to how everyone else is feeling this time around? I hope noone gets depressed because of the time of year, or the early darkness (drives me nuts). Give me sunshine, or give me death.
Boy has this been an interesting year. It's so remarkable how quickly you can lose someone and things can change. It's really funny because you think if someone died or left you, you wouldn't know what to do. Once they're gone you can do nothing but move on. That's what saddens me most. How easily we forget. it could either be a blessing or a curse. I dont know. What do you think? There's really no need for us to get upset with each other because 5 minutes later you will just forgive them...Why even waste the time. Forgive and Forget. For real.

Today I was in a cranky kind of mood. I have to memorize a scene from a play tonight for my acting class and it's not looking too good. Maybe I will get some weird stares on the train tomorrow while I am rehearsing...but who cares? I have plenty of things to be grateful for in this here month of November...Just counting my blessings!

No comments:

Followers