Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted for change!


So much is happening! Today I casted my vote for the first time in a presidential election. Of course, I voted for change because that's what we so desperately and clearly need. I got an automated phone call last night from John McCain, about fighting bushes policies. I find that hard to believe when he said he supported Bush 90% of the time. I'm thinking I made the right decision at 8 AM this morning when I voted for Obama. Lets just think awesome democratic thoughts and pray he gets this! Just get out and vote because, because, because the polls close at 8 PM in most places. Even if you are in line at 8 you have the right to vote. So exercise that right people.

Oh yeah, and thank god the Phillies won because I couldn't take any more impatient fans, unsure of the turn out. Rest assured the Phillies are awesome!

There's a really cool photostream on City Papers website today! Do check it out!
Citypaper.net

No comments:

Followers