Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are you gonna eat that?



GREETINGS!
Where have I been? I know…I know. I went to New York this weekend. Trying to get away. Most necessary!
New York helped me to realize that there is life outside of my daily hustle and bustle. It was indeed a breath of fresh air, first of all to see family, second to see the city and the wonder of life outside of Philadelphia. As much as I love Philly, I yearn to travel as much as possible. Most of the time, traveling gets me thinking about the endless possibilities and how far one can go if they just step out of the box and out of the ordinary every once in a while (or more).
Everyone has an excuse as to why they aren't doing this and doing that. If we actually spend more time getting there rather than worrying about why we can't get there we would probably be there already. Yeah?
I will no longer be afraid of wanting what I want and dreaming. If we don’t ask for anything we will never get anything. I sort of wish more people realized that. See the world, after all, it's yours.

Life is like a bowl of fruit. If you only like apple's and you constantly eat the apples, you leave the possibility of other sweet helpings for others to grab.

so...EAT UP!

1 comment:

DJ Sassafras said...

This is one the best things I've read in awhile! Now I want to take a day trip to New York.

Followers