Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh GOODNESS!


The Electric Maid Benefit show was insane! In a good way...believe me. It was quite amazing. I had a lot of fun and felt really good up there (On stage I mean). There was a lot of energy and all around goodness! How often do we say that word anymore GOODNESS! Pure goodness. As I mentioned in a previous post A Born Idler and Club Scout were just as awesome as I expected them to be or more. Be sure to check out their music and see for yourself!

www.myspace.com/abornidler
www.myspace.com/clubscoutmusic

and us...

www.myspace.com/oakoakokay

The Electric Maid is an awesome space that deserves to live...I'm just saying! So I'm glad we could help out. Plus, I got this really awesome shirt...I will model it in the near future.

Oh yeah, I'm excited!

On another note, well life seems to be still busybusybusy... That has become one word. Can someone tell me the last time they had a day off...yep still waiting...so...
Halloween is around the corner and I think I want to be a person asleep!

No seriously I'm dying to go to a Halloween party this year...

1.There shall be pumpkins!
2....and candy corn (I wont mention my addiction)
3. "Cool" people dressed up like Cool people!
4. Kids getting turned down at my door because I forgot to buy candy.
5. Anything else spooky you can ponder!! MUAHAHA

So maybe its too early to think about Halloween but what else is there...? What can I say? I just love to be someone else at times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candy Corn is the candy that even when you are sick you still feel the need to eat more if it.

I like to take candy corn and put them in my nose, then I shoot them back out into the bag and play Russian Roulette with which one is the booger corn.

I need more hobbies.

Sean Mc aka DJ YS said...

hey we're having a halloween party @ the co-op this year. should def be there.

Followers