Friday, September 12, 2008

Gosh, You Universe! I Love You!



Hello There,

So Im trying this thing where everyday I wake up and say "today is going to be a great day!" I used to do it occassionally but now I feel its neccessary to do this every day! It makes a lot of difference. Even if it ends up being a crazy day you still wont fret at the end of it because theres anther great day tomorrow! Got it...No...I guess Im alone on this one.

My band Oak Oak Okay is going to DC on Saturday which makes me extremely happy and excited and my usual silly self. We're playing with A Born Idler (myspace.com/abornidler) and Club Scout (myspace.com/clubscout) who just recently got one of their shows reviewed which is pretty darn awesome.

Check it out here: http://dcist.com/2008/09/04/click_click_pash_at_iota_club_and_c.php
They are both amazing bands who shall have everything in the world if they asked for it. It makes me so happy, these things happening around me! Gosh, you universe I really do love you.

Going to see Fleet Foxes on October 2nd at Starlight Ballroom. I couldn't be more excited about that because frankly they are damn amazing. Just to hear them play "He Doesn't Know Why" will probably make me melt...Im just saying! There I go again... Well folks life is pretty awesome...email me if you want to make music...I'll just sing and bang on pots and pans!

1 comment:

DJ Sassafras said...

Today is a very good day indeed!

I like to say the same thing when I wake up. WOAH! It's a like band member sixth sense of some sorts.

ROADTRIP! Bring your awesome CDs, and I'll bake/buy some cookies or other goodies.

PS. I cannot find my Sufjan Illinois CD. A fact which breaks my heart.

Followers