Friday, September 26, 2008

Debates and Headaches

*Cough Cough* I'm reporting from my sick bed on this dreary day. I can't believe how drained I'm feeling. I drank tea but I think I'm going to holler at a cup of Theraflu before this takes a turn for the worst. Fall, I love you but sometimes you make me sick! LITERALLY! Considering yesterday I misjudged the weather and went out with a tiny little sweater on. Cute sweater, just not cute enough to guard me against the wind. This is all my fault. Maybe I just wasn't ready! At least we can look forward to the beautiful leaves and the awesome scarves I will knit for you (or promise to knit for you). I'm really liking forest green these days

...Or RED AND BLUE!

Dear People,
The presidential debate is tonight. I have my popcorn (Advil) and my soda (tea) ready!! I'm looking forward to listening and judging where these two guys are coming from! See how they handle the pressure of debate! I'm sure they are ready, considering how many challenging questions people shoot at them daily. This is my first election so I'm going to dig deep and figure out whats going on inside of their big ol' brains. Oh Boy, this should be interesting and you know it. I hope you plan on watching, I hope even more that you are registered to vote. Are ya? huh huh? Get it together... This is the President we're talking about! Not just some random guy!


Watch it here tonight at 9PM:


http://www.cnn.com/live/

Happy watching, and pray for my good health because I think I just coughed up a lung!

No comments:

Followers