Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sleeping Lessons


Sooo...Sleep! Who needs it??

I know I do. This week has been positively crazy if I can complain for just that one second. I have had barely any sleep and Im almost positive everyone else has that same problem. Im running on coffee...and maybe like a dusty paperclip...and I dont know the carbs from dinner two nights ago? Well school work is school work, and work is just work, and everything else makes you want to strangle something! Wheres the love people? Wheres the balance?

I've been thinking...and wondering WHY ARE WE SO STUFFY?! I mean life could be like ten times worst and Im being a dork for complaining. We definitely need to take it easier and laugh at those little things that would normally make us go off the handles. Like "OMG I havent watched TV in weeks and now the remote is missing!!" (I usually burst into tears during those moments...Im just saying) or "Where in the world will I find the time to type these two papers and study?". Well, after all of those things are done, life will go on! If we go on like this we will look like 50 at age 30! Seriously...Get some sleep because ummm...I dont know... you need it!

Look at it this way my cat sleeps like a baby, even when theres no food or water in his bowl...for more than 2, 3, or 4 days. (Just kidding, or maybe not. Look, times are hard!)

Put down the pen and get that cognitive ball a'rollen! All the surgery in the world can't shave off 30 years! mmmkay

No comments:

Followers